English : ongoing passion of mine!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thanks Anali !

Aha! It is a surprise to get a comment for this blog, especially because it comes from a mile-away blogger, Anali, a lawyer living in Massachusetts (It's always hard to spell this state without looking at searching engine). Last month, when I started blogging I just wanted to have a medium for expressing my ideas. I've learned that by writing I can feel more open-minded and more expressive. And whenever I have problems, writing can always relieve my burden. I never thought that by blogging I can interact with new persons whom I never knew before, like Anali and several others giving comment to my other blog (in Bahasa Indonesia).

It surely motivates me to keep writing, especially in English. At home, I used to write my diary in English since it was safer and less accessible by everyone at home. But now, in this blog I love writing in English because it's more accessible.

Thanks to Anali for dropping in here and for motivating me through your comment.

July 19, 2006/12.40 PM