English : ongoing passion of mine!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007

Previously, I never wrote any resolution at the beginning of a new year. But I used to think that I really wanted to be better (without elaborating the details). As result, at the end of the year, I felt I achieved nothing because "better" is so multi-interpreted. Starting this 2007, I'll try to write some resolutions so that I can evaluate whether or not I have achieved them. Here are some resolutions for 2007:

Academic : Getting teaching certificate!
Finance : Saving more!
Skill : Achieving 10-finger typing skill; Achieving better English!
Health : Drinking more water; Doing excercise more regularly!
Family : Giving and showing more love to my parents!
Love : Getting Married!

Happy New Year 2007.
May it bring a better life for us all.